What day did i get pregnant??

Im concerned about the day i got pregnant because me and the person i am now dating was not getting along at the time i got pregnant an I had sex with my ex on sept. 9. and im 14 weeks pregnant and due june 2nd. but i still had sex with the person im with now and we got married and everything. were doing great and im scared when we get a test it wont be his.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• What was the first day of your last period. when did you have sex with guy#1 and when did you have sex with guy #2?
    Anonymous

• Yes someone can help you, YOUR OBGYN!

next time you go for an ultrasound then ask her to check on the day you conceived. BUT this day isnt 100% sure.

So i guess you have to get a paternity test done after the child is born.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If you are 14 weeks, this baby was conceived the week of August 24th. Does that help or make it even worse?

Answer by gdiamante at 6:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Actually, I get that you conceived right around that September 9th, sorry! By the time you actually get pregnant, you're about two weeks into the forty...tell your doc about the situation and maybe he or she can help you figure out what you need to!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Does your current husband know it might not be his?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I agree with Katie....just b/c they put week 1 at around Sept 3rd, that's not the conception date. You would've conceived around the 2nd week in Sept. You need to get a DNA test and do what's best for the baby. People will forgive you more now than if the truth comes out in a couple years
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• same thing happened to me and the same dates!! weird. the 3 month ultrasound is the best one to find out how old the fetus is. this didn't happen to me, but did the blood test come back yet on the thing yet. i was scared of that. i think you were pregnant before sept. 9. good luck. try to relax.....
    Anonymous

• Im guessing you got pregant right about Sept. 9. This website allows you to calculate your pregnancy backward and it gives you an aproximate time of conception. You should got check it out. http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/923526833.html
    momof2angels3

Answer by momof2angels3 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008