Having baby in Spet. Will she need Summer or Fall clothes the most?

I know it is still warm this time of year but the nights start getting cooler and it is almost Fall. Just wondering what all I need for my baby girl!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'd say mostly fall, but a few summer things too. Remember they grow so fast you'll probably want them in a size bigger than what she really wears!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• it depends where you live. here in florida it doesn't start getting cooler until late november/early december. september around here is still REALLY HOT. just remember not to buy too much because they grow really quickly when they're newborns! maybe a few things of each, some summer and fall clothes. congrats =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would get some of both. Where I live I would get more fall but like everyone says don't buy to much of anything because they do go so fast. Congrats and good luck.
    TeresaM35

Answer by TeresaM35 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Fall for sure, you are having her in Sept. not June. I'd buy things with layers so they will have dual use.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would get some of each...although I'm from Michigan and would be buying mostly fall and winter stuff.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Depends on where you live, but I would buy mostly winter stuff - even in September, as a newborn I imagine she'll be in A/C most of the time which is cool.

Answer by missanc at 9:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• most likely fall or get outfits to be either like maybe pants with short sleeve shirt then if it gets little chilly slide a jacket on
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• fall....and good luck finding any right now! MY dil is due end of Aug and I like to buy "bigger sizes" cuz everyone gets the newborn sizes....and I can't find anything......
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Fall mostly, but some summer is ok too. And like others have said, it depends on what the weather is like where you live.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My baby was born in January and she just wore little pajamas most of the season she was born in, she still mostly wears them now. You also don't know how big your baby will be or how fast/slow he/she will grow, so it's better to wait to buy clothes until they need them...
    EBee12

Answer by EBee12 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2011