Groups

One of my groups is no fun to visit anymore. A couple of moms have in the past couple months become so rude. They are ruining the group and several people have left. I used to love the group. Now I will be leaving too. We have made our concerns known. So sad to see groups take a turn for the worse. Have you been in a group where this happened? Did you leave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Something similar happened in a group I was a part of, but we just banned the people who were ruining it for everyone else or else ignored them altogether. I wouldn't leave a group you love just because of one or two people, but then again, everyone has different things they can and can't handle so if they're bothering you that badly, I guess it's better to leave the group than to cause more drama. I'm sure they can do enough of that on their own.
    SpiffySnaps

Answer by SpiffySnaps at 8:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2011