If you could change one thing about yourself , what would it be and why?

I would stop smoking, I have been trying like 2 years no luck yet .It is the hardest thing to do .

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 8:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would quit trying to explain myself when someone takes what I say wrong. More often than not, it ends up far more blown out of proportion than it would ever have been if I would have just let things go.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Id like to have longer legs. Not the short stubby ones I have. LOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'd be retired.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• lost the weight.. Honestly, it's the hardest thing for me to do, I can lose a few lbs but it never gets lower than that! I have tried a million things all to lead me to a dead end (this weight watchers has been going okay though).. and if this works I say smoking... it gives me bad heart burn and I hate the morning mouth. But, try as I may, no one wants to be around me when I start.. kinda hard when you're married and have a dd.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i would change how much of a push over i am lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would have got smarter sooner.
    NTAMS

Answer by NTAMS at 10:26 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Weight, but working on that ... what I'd change that i have no control over would be longer limbs I would love a long neck, and longer legs ... now I am just short and round, even when weighed 122lbs I was still just kind of short and round.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 14, 2011