Are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl?

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Adoption

• We wanted to be surprised the first time we were adopting, and we told our SW this, but they spilled the news to us anyway. This also happens when pregnant moms go to their OBs for an ultrasound. Sometimes it just slips. Like anyone else, we were thrilled just to hear the news that we were having a new addition to our family.

The second time, our child was already born and had some special issues, so they filled us in on everything. We weren't surprised at the gender either time.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We wanted to be surprised when I was pregnant (and we were) and then when we were adopting. Our attorney told me we were having a boy. I never told anyone b/c I still wanted it to be a surprise for them. We want it to be a surprise this time around too.
    kristen308

Answer by kristen308 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I don't care what sex it is just that they know they will be loved unconditionally
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• in 5 months
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Is this an adoption question or did I miss something?
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 11:55 AM on May. 1, 2011