Anyone else feel like this?

I have ADHD and I think so much it makes me like exausted , no kidding my brain feels exerted! I think about like 10 things at one time its kinda like a slidshow in my head its weird !

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• My husband has ADHD (a professor in college suggested it and then he was diagnosed). He has just one med for it in a very low dosage. On a very very rare day that he forgets to take his med, he tells me he feels like what you are describing. But, maybe that is why ADHD people do so well at jobs that require a lot of multi-tasking? Like firefighters and engineers :o)
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 9:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Do things that relive your stress. Go for walks, do yoga, talk to people, read a book. I have trouble concentrating and all that jazz, but I refuse to see a doctor and be medicated, so I do things to calm myself down and slow down and organize myself. Keep a journal, write to do lists, and keep a schedule.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I've never being diagnosed with ADHD but my brain thinks like that, lol.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• From one head to another, sometimes your head and mind feel like an airport terminal coming and going and eventually you wonder what was I doing? A good thing to try is a daily diary, the hard part is putting it someplace where you remember to write. I wish my head had a recorder to pick up some of the junk and store it. The diary helps alot, I have one I started a year ago and pretty much stay at it. When I have time I read it from beginning to where I am at now. The main benefit is you will see the same behavior repeat itself with the same result? This helps you to put caution signs on the areas you see as triggers. I see the wasted time and headaches over the same issue, dumb. I told my kids they can read it after I am gone but I know they peek at it and maybe they will catch a hint of how they can improve my life.
    chillywilly10

Answer by chillywilly10 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• my brain does that too. im not adhd though.
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 1:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2011