Hey ladies a little help?

I need to get motivated...I've gotta study! help, what motivates you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Music =D I turn on the radio and listen to music or to my favorite radio show. Also, just getting up and DOING it will help, instead of thinking about doing it. Once you're actually doing it, you won't feel bad anymore xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• LOL the movie Legally Blonde, especially the part after the mean party prank and she buys and computer and starts doing all of her work and getting good grades. Gay right?
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• music old school I feel young again ....lol

Anonymous

• I set a certain time for studying. Say.. I'll study between 6 and 9. Then I divide the study up between subjects. 6-7 for math, 8-8:30 for history, 8:30 to 9 for economics. I make a contract with myself to study as hard as I can for those times.

Answer by Bmat at 6:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I watch a favorite sitcom and during the commercials I do my walking around cleaning and during the show I fold the laundry or dust the living room.
    For studying I am like MarlyeGirl I put on a inspirational movie for us girls and it helps me focus. I know its silly but it works for me.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I snacked while studying when I was in school. I should have come out 300 pounds, but I didn't! Snacking helped me focus. I did get all good grades.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I was valedictorian after only three years of high school, and I found one of the things that helped me retain more of what I studied was to do it right before bed. Your subconscious will roll the facts and information around in your brain while you are trying to get to sleep, then you remember more of it the next day. It's especially helpful when studying for a test.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2008