Mommys with multiple children...

are you finding yourself NOT wanting your youngest to get big? :(

I have 3..11 yrs,2yrs and 6 months
I don't want my 6 month old to grow up! I want him to be my little snuggle bunny pookie poo forever,LOL

I know he HAS to..but I just don't want him to
(for this moment at least..until later when my house is in full blown chaos and he's being needy and I have to cook dinner and get the house straightend up and all that,lol)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I deff feel that way sometimes! My youngest will be 5 months next week and I can't believe how fast time flies! I just make sure to take as many photos and videos as possible to capture all her baby moments.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• hahah it never gets better either! My baby is 6 yrs old and I still cherish every moment because she is the last "baby" I have.

Answer by gemgem at 9:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have a 3 yo and 9 mo old twins (my last babies). I find myself often thinking things like, no don't walk yet, you don't have to hold your own bottle, etc. But of course they will grow up. I'm just going to make sure that I see as much of it as possible.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 9:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am like that for every one of my little ones. It almost breaks my heart in one way, my husband will find me crying about it every so often. I am just doing to miss their little selves. I know that they are growing into bigger personalities and there will be new things to enjoy but I can't help but wanting to just stop time and enjoy this age forever.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i did feel like that with my youngest but now that she's 15 months, she's in the phase where she's in between being independent but being unable to reason with. im actually anticipating her getting a little older so the line of communication is better. right now she's in her own little world with her mind made up about everything and is a very stubborn, difficult child!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have 5 beautiful babies, my oldest is 12 my youngest is 5. I think I want my youngest to stay a baby forever because I already know what happens when they get big. lol
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm like that, too :) My youngest is 3 and no matter how hard I try, no matter what I say she just keeps getting bigger! lol I'm trying to enjoy these little years as much as I can because they are flying by far too quickly.
    SpiffySnaps

Answer by SpiffySnaps at 9:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I've got 3 girls under the age of 5...a 4 yr old, 2 yr old and 14 months old. There are still days were I think I would like to have another one but realisticly I know we can't afford to have another baby.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I think every Mommy has moments like that! lol I know I do- it comes and goes, really. Last night I just realized all of a sudden that my 4 year old will be going into Pre-K this year, and I was like... But he's too little! lol I'm probably going to lose it when my youngest gets that age. I won't know what to do with myself with no kids in the house!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am pregnant with my 3rd, and I am not that way yet. I know we are going to have one more though....once I know I am bringing home my last baby, I know I will be devastated.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:30 AM on Apr. 14, 2011