Who do they take after?

Whose personality does your kids have the most of, yours or your husband's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in General Parenting

• Our daughter has my attitude and my husband's temper. She's very independent and determined, which I think she gets a little from both of us. She likes to do things her way...again, both of us.
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 6:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My son has my husband's thoughtfulness and my sense of humor
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 6:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My kids all have my attitude. I guess I have the more dominant personality.

Answer by gemgem at 6:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My son has my personality, and my husband's looks. My daughter is a female version of my hubby; she is left handed like him, and she inherited his large green eyes with looooong lashes. They have the same personality. I'm a stay at home mom, though, so both of my children are much more patient and more talkative than my DH. They get that from me!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 6:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My oldest takes after his father. This is very interesting to me because he never spent any time with his father. He knows him, but his father never had visitation or anything.

My middle child takes after my husband. He is quiet and reserved like my husband with a huge heart.

My DD takes after me. She is totally like me with her laid back personality and her free spirit.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I hang my head in shame when I say that our 3 yr old is as "bull headed" to quote the DH as I am. Well at least he comes by it honestly lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Interestingly, my ds is very much like my dh and he is adopted by dh- that is until he loses his temper, then he is sooooooo his birthfather! But he is also more like me when it comes to somethings, I have said for most of his life that he is a perfect nature/nurture debate.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008