SAHMS when do you do most of your cleaning?

I do mine when the kids are asleep a night that way I know they wont be going behind messing it right back up.

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 6:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Naptime! Sometimes while she's awake, but rarely.
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 6:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• whenever i have time here and there and most after bed time
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Early morning. I get up before everyone else and do most of my cleaning then. Once they are up then I vacuum. I also usually have to vacuum atleast one more time during the day (2 & 3 yr olds seem to get things all over the carpet lol). I do laundry at night.

Answer by gemgem at 6:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Sometimes i do things with my daughter together :)

She LOVES to help me with the laundry. Of course it takes longer, but its so much fun. She likes to put the dirty clothes in the washer and when its done we take them out together. When I hang them up to dry them she will hand me the cloth pins and when the clothes are dry i will hand her the cloth pins to put them back in the bucket xD

Other cleaning things i do when she is taking her nap after lunch. When Im cooking I usually have her in her play crib and sometimes I have her on my arm showing her how to cook. LOL
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• When my youngest is in school and the oldest is in college classes, so during school hours. And then the kitchen at night.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Whenknowbody is home.

Answer by louise2 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My LO is 3 1/2 now, so he helps. I clean when I get bored, so a little every day.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You mean we're supposed to clean?? Whatever you do...please don't tell my husband that!! LOL! Actually, I just do a little here and a little there. My husband works a 4 on/4 off schedule so he helps on his off days...sometimes he does it all himself. And I get my kids to help...even the toddler...she loves to help! But, we aren't really a super-clean, neat-freak family. I used to be until I got married and had 3 kids and now I just kind of let it go a bit because it takes up so much time that I'd rather be spending with my kids and husband. I do make sure the dishes are done everynight though after dinner.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 6:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• In the morning, that's when I'm most motivated to do it
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008