This is probably a really stupid question, but here goes

do they sell breakfast tables with 5 chairs? LOL! not massive, dining room tables but the typical table with 4 chairs set. the reason i ask is we have 3 kids, right now our youngest is in a highchair but im not sure what im going to do when they can all sit at the table for dinner. we eat dinner together every night. i dont have room for a huge dining room table, and i really like the one i have, and for some reason last night i got to thinking about this. i have also loved those cute little "booth style" tables since i was a kid and a friend of mine had one in her kitchen. if you have 3 or more kids, how does this work for you?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This is just like mine...except mine is green and wood.

L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:23 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Previously, I had one of those corner booth looking sets. It worked pretty well. Now, we just have a table w/ four chairs & I have an extra chair that looks similar we put near the table with a booster seat that has a tray on it. Works very well too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Iv seen tables with 4 chairs and a bench seat for sale. You kind of have to look at places like Ashley or big stores that sell table sets but they can be found. You can usually also buy an extra matching chair at big places.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We have 3 kids so there is 5 of us and my youngest is still in a highchair. Our table has a bench on one side and 4 chairs w/ it.

We got ours at walmart..http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-Farm-Dining-Set/10670901

Its not as big as a dining room table...we live in a small town house and don't have a dining room and this table fits in our kitchen.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You could also go with a round table and buy an extra chair - most places will sell them separately.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 9:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We have a table that has four chairs and a bench.. one on each short side and two on the long side, the other long side has a bench. The table is not that big and when were done eating we push the table against the wall over the bench to make more room. I love it, it makes life simple.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I like the booth ones or the ones with benches also.
    They do sell smaller tables suitable for a breakfast area with 6 chairs, or at some stores, they sell them with 4 but if you want another chair, you can add it to the order. Some of the tables are still large enough to accommodate 5 or 6 chairs without being hulking dining room suite type tables.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My IL's have a booth-style table in their kitchen where the seat wraps around and is attached to the wall on two ends and there are chairs on the other two ends that can easily fit 5 people...6 if you squeeze in a little. As for breakfast tables being sold with 5 chairs, probably not, but I'm sure you can buy a matching chair when you buy the tablet set.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We are a family of 5. We bought a table with 6 chairs. I guess I could have bought 5 chairs but it's rectangular so it would have looked funny with one chair by itself on the one side of the table. If the table is round then 5 chairs wouldn't be a big deal.. A friend of mine had a table with a bench seat on one side, and the kids loved sitting at it, but adults didn't because there's no back.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am in a similar situation. Table with 4 chairs, 2 adults, 2 children, and a baby on the way. I think we are just going to buy another chair.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:23 AM on Apr. 14, 2011