Does the maid and maitrons dress have to be different from the bridemaids dresses?

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• No I don't think it has to be. I know my maid of honors dress was not different.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Mine were all the same.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• It is your wedding so it has to be what you want but generally the idea is to make the maid of honor a bit different so she stands out. Like you could get the same purple dresses but have the maid of honor have no straps or something like that
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• It can be, or it can be the same, when I got married I had all my dresses in the same color, but different styles, I let them pick out what style the felt was most flattering, it was great,, no drama!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Mine will, but, only because I wanted them to have different colors. One is wearing hot pink with orange sash and shoes, one s wearing Orange with hot pin sash and shoes.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Some people have them match and some people do not. In my wedding all the dresses matched as is the case in my friend's upcoming wedding in July.
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 10:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• It depends on what you like. Its your wedding, do what you want! My sister (moh) will have a the same dress and bm but with a wrap because she is self-concious.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• "have to", what do you mean? No one HAS to do anything a certain way for their wedding.
    Stephanie329

Answer by Stephanie329 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I agree with Stephanie. Do what you want, make it a day you will remember forever and have fun!
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My maid of honor didn't have a different dress but her flowers were a little bit different. I had A bouquet of White Daisies and Lilies. She had some white daisies in he bouquet also. While the other girls did not.

Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 14, 2011