Boyfriend/guy problems, help?

So I recently gave birth to my baby girl Emma, Emma's father is Felix, and we were not married and he left me. And I kinda have a crush on my ex-boyfriend, should I go out with my ex-boyfriend? What should I do?? I'm a very young mother with a child all alone.

HaylieHere

Asked by HaylieHere at 9:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Take some time to be a mom and figure those things out first. There is no rush to get back in a relationship. You have to focus on that baby.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• What should you do?

You should focus on taking care of your baby and forget about your social life for now, that's what you should do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would follow my heart.

Answer by older at 10:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• If you're looking for a replacement daddy,forget it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Be a mom first. Your love life is inconsequential right now. Concentrate on your child

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• make sure your crushing on him for the right reasons..there has to be a reason u two broke up...take it from a gal who knows moving from one relationship to another right away...i have regrets..try being friends for awhile..and i also had a young baby when i left the father and met someone else right away now that other guys my x and im married to someone else (all within 5 1/2 yrs) my daughter doesnt even kno her real dad misses my x and calls my hubby daddy...
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 10:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• hmm just remember hes an EX for a reson I would give yourself some time a great guy may come along :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Agreed, don't put a relationship on the frontline for now. Put your baby first and bond with her. Having a baby can be a little overwhelming at first with all the work and emotions that come along with it, so don't add to that by throwing a guy in the mix.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:30 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Your kid should be your first priority. She doesn't need a bunch of strange dudes coming in and out of her life.
    Get yourself together first, then get a bf.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I agree- baby should come first! Give yourself some time to get in the mommy groove, then, once you get settled down and stable, maybe you can think about looking for Mr. Right again :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2011