BLAH! do you feel crappy today...

I DO! Its so weird I'm only 6 weeks and this pregnancy is WAY different than my last! I started with mood swings b4 I even knew I was pregnant and I feel so nauseous blah And lets not forget SUPER TIRED!

Other mommys experiencing this???

kylansmommy09

Asked by kylansmommy09 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 6 wks as well and heck yeah I feel like blah today very moody and tired and emotinal!! This is not cool! O not to mention hungry every 2 hours!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I did with my last son. I swear I had ever symptom in the book. It was horrible! I was so tired and so off and on with the crankiness
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yes, very, but I'm not pregnant right now, lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• This pregnancy i was SO tired before I even tested positive I laid on the couch like 24/7, only got up to do things for my 2 yr old.. That lasted about a week or 2. I also had mono right before that though so i was EXTRA tired. Hopefully it will get better for you soon I went right back to my old self after a couple weeks. my second child was a whole different story sick/tired the ENTIRE time. GL!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 11:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• im getting tired now towards the end, and i have horrible heartburn, and my nipples are really sore but thats the only symptoms ive had. and i could definitely go without them! lol
    jdish

Answer by jdish at 11:53 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• although i did throw up this morning(first time in like a week), i Feel much better now...
    Sorry You feel weird though, Hope You feel better very soon.
    jayme009

Answer by jayme009 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2011