Well don't I feel like a pig now :(

I'm trying to be healthy, but I really needed something sweet, and we've ran out of fruit, and the only thing I could find was Nutella, and me being greedy just ate it straight out of the jar with a spoon :( there goes my diet :(

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 10:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Food & Drink

• nah... you fell off the wagon.. get back on and consider this a small oops in a major health life changing operation
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• to be fair, i did it last night with a bowl of ice cream.. back on it today and doing fine
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Nutella is not that bad, unless of course you ate the whole thing, it has got nuts and those are good for you., don't let a weak moment sabotage a diet.

Answer by older at 10:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We all fall off now and then...I just did recently. Just jump right back on for the rest of the day and continue with your diet tomorrow.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• LOLOL! I thought only I ate it off a spoon! It's supposed to be part of a healthy low fat breakfast if you believe the label. Dont worry about it. A little indulgence aint going to kill you or make you fat this one time.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We are not perfect and sometimes we are going to mess up but as long as you just pick back up then you will be fine.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Lol, no big deal.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 10:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I LOVE Nutella! I eat it on toast, my fingers, the spoon... lol Don't feel bad! We all have our oopsies. No big deal- just don't let this oopsie turn into a day full of oopsies, then a week full, etc. Good luck!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Glad I'm not the only one to give in to temptation, and NO I didn't eat the whole thing lol! That would be very greedy!
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• That didn't ruin your diet! Unless you ate the whole jar. LOL But really, just burn more calories tomorrow. You will be fine.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2011