Is there any family(in laws also) members?

that you absolutely can't stand and don't care to be around? There are quite a few on my husbands side that I can do without!!

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes and due to my own reasons, yes is all I will say... but there are a lot of them and a lot of reasons.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My brother-in-law Wade, he will corner people and talk down to them or throw his beliefs in our faces. He was thrown through the front door by my father-in-law for doing it to my mother-in-law..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• A simple yes will do on this one!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:36 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yes, but due to the fact some of my family is on here they shall remain nameless,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I love all of mine.

Answer by older at 10:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I try to get along with all my family and inlaws. We don't always agree, we're all different people, but we all love eachother.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I learned last night that all of my in-laws hate me, but whatever, hate is something they have to carry... not me :0)
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I don't really know his family well enough to form an opinion of them. They never call (and we never call them), so....My family...I love 'em all.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I can't stand my SIL's bf. He drives me absolutely CRAZY! He thinks that women are dumb, and he is constantly talking down to me about EVERYTHING, including my own kids! He's never had a kid, and he's also younger than I am. I've had 4! I can't stand the way he treats my SIL- he talks down to her too, and puts her down, and basically just treats her like she is his property. Yuck.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yup, my BIL. He's a complete loser, 37 year old drug addict that has been to jail a couple times the last time was for assault. He's threatened me on a number of occasions just because I won't do what he wants when he wants. The last time he threatened to hit was the week before Thanksgiving because he wanted DH's car keys to move the car and I said ok hold on a minute because my hands were dirty from preparing a chicken. He didnt want to wait for me to wash my hands so he backed me into a wall and almost hit. Oh yea my daughter was standing right behind me when this happened.
    Then my MIL I could do without. She's such a negative person who tries to start shit all the time. She has nothing nice to say about anyone and just loves to talk shit about everyone behind their back. I just can't stand listening to her anymore. She's been starting a lot of shit with DH lately. Talking crap about me. So now I keep my distance.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2011