Has anyone heard of or participated in the isaversnetwork.com job site?

They seem to be offering a good deal, just would like more information about the possibility they are offering.

Corilyn1221

Asked by Corilyn1221 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• That's not really a job though, it's just commission you get paid on referrals. It's a MLM deal too because you get paid on the levels you bring in.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I saw that and thanks for replying. How well do you think this company does with that? I have been involved in other type of businesses such as this, Amway/Quixstar and Melaleuca.
    I have seen many of your posts and value your opinion, honestly tell me your opinion about this network site. Please and thank you =)
    Corilyn1221

Comment by Corilyn1221 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I tend not to like those types of companies. There is a site called MLM Company Rankings. You can find out how well they do, or in fact, how well any of them do. There is a post about it on my blog: MLM Company Rankings.  I would start there and then try to Google pros and cons about the company.  

Good luck.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Thank you very much, I appreciate your advice and guidance =)
    Corilyn1221

Comment by Corilyn1221 (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have something totally different for you and product free PREPAID LEGAL SERVICES...we are Publicly traded on the NYSE for 37 Yrs in Top ranking making us more reliable and legitimate than anything out there, as well we are #78 of the top 100 Small US Businesses in the Entire US and we are BBB A+ rated for over 10 yrs. As well THe US Chamber of Commerce rates us both #1 in Business and COmpensation Plan.

We are completley product Free, no products or monthly minimums or quotas. we have no delivery or bulk inventory.
    We jsut have a world class Legal Service and IDT service for everyone and growing into a 3-5 BILLION dollar market in the next 3 yrs.

Just msg me and get the info...Im helping people start almost Free this week.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2011