Silly things kids say...!!!!!!

My 4 yr old got shots at her last well check up and she watched them do it, got a sucker and then asked the dr. to give her another shot so she could have 2 suckers...bahahahaha silly kids and the things they say.

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• what a champ!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• How cute!! She must really like those suckers, lol.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My older DD asked my youngest DS..you are so cute, where are you from? Are you from Heaven? He said no, I'm from McDonalds.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• lol cute! my dd was eatting an orange and decided she wanted a red apple and when i told her she ate it she goes "well all of it?" and i told her well yes u did eat all of it then she goes "well thats ok we can just go to the wal mart and get some! lol it made my morning
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My youngest has turned into quite the silly guy. His dad poured him some juice and when my son took the cup from him, he dropped it on the floor. His dad got upset and went to get the rag to clean it up. My son looked at the puddle for a minute then said "Mooom! Dad spilled my juice!" Then yesterday we were unloading the groceries and he climbed in the back to help. I told him to hand the bags to my uncle. He picked the bag up wrong and before my uncle could grab it, the bag tore and all the stuff came out. My son looked at my uncle and said "You tore it."

nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011