Wouldn't that be embarrassing!! adult content

I ordered an adult toy for myself online from amazon and usually when I order things from there I get them right away or on the last day that they said it should be here but I have not gotten my shipment yet which the last day they said I should get it is yesterday and now I am kinda getting nervous. What if one of my neighbors got it and opened it!! I am not really really worried but there is a little bit of worry in me. If I don't get it by the end of the day today I am going to have to see whats up.

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• I hate that feeling!! I freak out until the personal package arrives!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Didn't you get a tracking number?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• LOL...I think it would be more embarressing for the neighbor that got it and kept it and you found out!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• @jademom07 yes I did get a tracking number but I was just saying cause amazon is pretty good at sending the packages right away and me getting them when they say they are supposed to be here and since it's late I am just having this little bit of anxiety that maybe someone else got it.
    jnb71584

Comment by jnb71584 (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Just call them. Don't worry, I'm sure it's on it's way!!
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2011