What is the best way to make friends?

I have two kids, and right now I'm not working. I'm so tired of sitting in the house and doing nothing all the time! I wake up make breakfast, clean the house and think of what to do for the whole day and get nowhere =(. I take my sons to park when its nice out and for walks and stuff, but its so boring by myself! I dropped a lot of my friends because they are immature and cause too much drama that I do not need in my life! I just want someone to talk to and hang out with every once in a while, I'm going crazy!

xmama_bellax

Asked by xmama_bellax at 10:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• time to look up club mom in the community, check out the gym for classes, join craft clubs, check your local mom groups
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:46 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You need to socialize more in order to find one, someone you click with and have same interest.

Answer by older at 10:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I feel the same way, but I am trying to step out the box.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Ive been home for 2 1/2 years now and had the same issues in the beginning and had a couple friends that were SAHM with kids about the same age as mine or that I had knwon in the past. I ut it out that I am open foor coffee/ play dates any time and guess what so were they! We tend to congregate at my house sometimes 2-3 times a week and as my kids got older and now I have in school I have made even more friends When the kids lay we are interacting withthem and getting to know each other. Over the last 2 years I have come to find that these girrls are the best friends! We rely on each other a lot! nice to know that there is a helping hand or an ear to listen if you need but lots of joy and laughter and the best thing most are just around the corner! LOVE it and I am a lucky one....good luck
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2011