Is anyone having any success with their at home job?

I have failed at many different businesses and they have failed me. Am I alone? And, after being burned are you still looking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yes! But it's one I created. I worked for at-home companies before and didn't do well with them.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have a home based business and it's going great. I don't know what you tried but I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Finding the right company and support goes a long way to being successful. Good luck!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I just started in September 2010 ( medical tourism) I moved to Mexico to start this project and for the time that we have been in business I think it has been ok, but getting better : )
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I was doing call center work at home. I also did medical transcription. My problem was, I hated being cooped in my house all day. It's very lonely and very isolating.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. My income is continuing to grow month after month. I tried a few things in the past, like Avon, selling personalized CDs for Children, surveys, and even Mystery Shopping. Nothing worked for our Family's needs. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I work from home and I love my business. I have had my up's and down's. I have always heard when you work for yourself, the high's are higher and the low's are lower.... Not sure what you have been in before but it really helps if you love the product already and it is consumable. I have been using my product since I was 13 years old and have been a consultant since I was 18 years old. I love the product and helping other women.
    Would love to answer any questions you may have about my business. Feel free to PM me :) Don't give up! There is something out there for you.
    AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 4:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• mavi, which call center job is that?
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 10:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have my own business and I would be glad to share the information with you!!! It provides a great income!!! PM me today and we can chat!!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• No, you are definitely not alone! I have tried many and been burned by many .. FINALLY found THE ONE last year and it's worked out great for me! Legitimate company, very solid and has been around a long time, trades on NYSE and has an A+ rating with the BBB.

Instead of giving up, I did my research and took a chance ... so glad I did because this is it for me!

I have some great support and mentors which is important. Lots of folks get you started, then leave you hanging, but that isn't the case with my business .. and that has made a world of difference !

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Definitely working...Ive been burned MULTIPLE times, but my WHY was big enough that I kept going..Ive been with my company 1 1/2 yrs am on the #1 team and the #2 leader for my state, I do give people the chance to start nearly Free too which is how i can also show them good Faith with me and the company too!

Id be happy to share Prepaid Legal Services with you too.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2011