What is your personality? adult content

I am strong, aggressive and mean is what I hear alot. I keep telling people I tell it like I see it and if you cant handle that its your problem. I am loving I will help friends and strangers in need. I dont give handouts though. I actively try not to nag or yell (talk about going against your nature) I enjoy laughter so I try to create it at home and work and wherever. People dont generally leave my presence in a bad mood but rather with a smile. Balance I think I am well balanced. And I think I'm hot. Not skinny and pretty but definately hot.

NTAMS

Asked by NTAMS at 11:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I took a test online that came back exact basically saying I am a giver. the entire thing is too long to out here but i agreed 100%
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am a happy go lucky person who is always happy, I find great comfort in helping others, I am old but hot as well, taking care of my bod is a must. I always find the good in a bad situation, and believe that all of us have some good in us.

Answer by older at 11:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm an INTJ according to Myers Briggs. Introverted. Sensing. Thinking. Judging. I don't like to think I'm judging though - but, that is what the test results said.
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 11:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Test results and other peoples opinions is not what i asked about what do you think about you?
    NTAMS

Comment by NTAMS (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm not aggressive, I think that's a horrible trait, and nothing to be proud of. I'm assertive, loving, and giving. I'm a good listener, and can be brutally honest. I also feel I'm fairly intelligent. I love to help people. As for handouts, no, I don't give out money, a roof or anything like that, we have our family to take care of, we can't do it for everyone else.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My personality type is INFJ...crazy only 1% of the population is this type.Famous INFJs include Mohandas Gandhi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Emily Bronte, Carl Jung, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Florence Nightingale, Shirley MacLaine, and Jimmy Carter...I thought that was pretty cool.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Assertive that is the word i forgot not proud just honest with myself.
    NTAMS

Comment by NTAMS (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• However what I am proud of is my above average IQ and the fact that my son is growing up a happy, educated, and well balanced individual. I am proud that despite my upbringing I am a good mother and overall a good women.
    NTAMS

Comment by NTAMS (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm INFG (for the specific personality test) and I'm a Scorpio to the T, that pretty much sums up my personality. LOL
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm bipolar so I'm a whole mix of things LOL

But let's see...Im quick to laughter and I'm quick to get pissed off (but I'd much rather be laughing lol) I'm kind of anti-social but trying to break out of it, I'm not the most affectionate person in the world (Aquarius) but I try to show my love in other ways. I try to be honest at all times but I probably sugar coat it to the point that it would give someone diabetes LOL....

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 14, 2011