Cut friends adult content

how do you know when ya cut friend wants more than just ya sex..

explanation:

oh cut(fu*k) friend..we just get together to have sex..

hes been texting a whole lot more lately and only gets on fb to find me.. i know because the minute i say i g2g he gets off..he knows the times im on ..its about he same everyday..ya we only usually talk about sex but its a lot more than usual..

and he stopped screwing other people and is only pursuing me now..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• What?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• What you talking about willis?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Do you mean cute? No romance, not dating you, leaving after you "do it" just sex!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:23 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would say maybe he wants to date you, but it would be a lot more convincing if he tried to romance you a little more. Like ask you out on an actual date, instead of just coming over for sexy times. Until he does that, I'd say he just wants sex.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• well ok.. heres where i get bashes.. im married.. my husband doesnt get out my aggression out in bed so i get someone else to do it.. hes also a friend of the family..ive know him for a good 10 years.. hes been trying to come over more.. to hang out..without doing anything.. its weird!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I dunno girl......that's a tricky situation
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Okay seriously playing with fire here,, get a divorce or stop your fooling around,, probably wouldn't be a nice if he was doing it to you! Plus what are you going to do when you bring something home to hubby, like crabs or an STD,, not much of a family friend if you ask me,, but then not much of a good wife if the only reason is to get your rocks off! Sorry it really irratates me when people just can't be honest ,,,,your going to wreck your family
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• long ago we talked and he told me he'd never like me like more than that but its just weird now.. and im getting mixed signals.. you dont text 24/7 when your trying to be discrete ..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• If you are married he knows he can't have more than sex so keep reminding him, that's all he gets.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Why would you want him to want more than that? You're already married...Leave your husband or leave it at that.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2011