Mirror, mirror on the wall....

Grab a mirror what do you really see? I see pretty blue eyes with glasses covering them, a cute little nose, a round face, my cheeks are a little too square, my ears are proportioned to my head. my hair is long halfway down my back reddish-brown with lots of grey and white (time for a dye job). I like what i see when i look into a mirror. How about you? Just be honest with yourself. What do you see?

NTAMS

Asked by NTAMS at 11:30 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I see dark brown hair that has been cut in angled bob but needs trimmed. Dark brown eyes that consinatly have dark circles under them. A a round nose and full lips, high cheek bones and ears that are hidden by my hair. My heart shaped face that is covered in olive colored skin.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yup. I Love me to. God made me the way I look. Scars, wrinkles and all.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I see hershey's brown skin and an oval face with one dimple in my right cheek (that wasnt there before I got pregnant lol and I'm wondering if it's permanent) dark brown eyes that disapear when I smile lol, a too wide nose but high cheekbones, full lips, ears that my husband says stick it although I don't see it lol and long hot pink dreadlocks that almost reach my waist. There are things I like and things I don't like but I think overall I look alright lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Lord..........Lets see I see a 43 yr grandma, dark hair that just been highlighted to blend the gray that I have so earned, hazel eyes, long eyelashes, little lips that need to smile a little more often, couple wrinkles that I can live with. Tan lines on my chest from the wonderful sun this past weekend, I see a woman whom is very happy with the people in her life that have given her the chance to be a part of theirs
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I see way to many freckles, hair in need of a dye job (Okay it's getting that in an hour and half) and blue eyes.
    MaryanneMac

Answer by MaryanneMac at 12:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I see my eyes. Since its my only good feature I tend to just focus on that.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 3:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• a new hair cut... lol!
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• An old woman who looks suspiciously like my mother.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:31 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• When I look at myself in the miror I see a round face with cute round cheeks, a button nose, brown eyes, full lips and a mole just above my top lip. I see my long black hair (favorite feature).

I like myself. Sometimes I wonder why people don't see what I see.
    skymcr

Answer by skymcr at 2:29 PM on May. 14, 2011