advice

im 39 weeks and i have no signs of labor at all.do you have to have signs before you go into labor.i have been hyper.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, I never had any signs therefor no labor therefor i had to be induced. so I cant help yah there. sorry.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Well, I never had any signs therefor no labor therefor i had to be induced. so I cant help yah there. sorry.

thanks.
    Anonymous

• you might have to be induced... My baby boy had too big of a head so I had to be induced... THEN i had to have a c section lol But it's all good.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Zacherysmommy08
    Zache...
    you might have to be induced... My baby boy had too big of a head so I had to be induced... THEN i had to have a c section lol But it's all good.

are c sections as bad as people make them sound?
    Anonymous

• Sign of labor are abdominal pain, nausea, and diareaha.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 6:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Is it possible that you are having signs of labor and just don't realize it? I know it sounds crazy, but by 38 weeks, I was so big and SO uncomfortable, I couldn't tell you what was going on. The ladies that I worked with called it on the day that I would go into labor. I dropped significantly and they could tell by my waddle and apparently some other things. Are you dilated/effaced? What did your doc say?
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 6:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I say c-sections are bad.. Ugh! Avoid at all costs. I was in the hospital for 5 days as compared to next day at home with vaginal births
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 6:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• the c section wasn't.... but recovery has gotten to me now. I'm a really hyper person I love to move around and It's taken a toll on the muscles that they cut. But they give you pain meds so they help ALOT! I'm actually glad I had him c section because I didn't have to worry about ripping down there... :) So nothing has changed in size or anything down there so it makes me happy I had a c section! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Hyper can be a sign...that's what they said in my childbirth class anyway!
    AmberTimmons84

Answer by AmberTimmons84 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• This may be TMI, but I did rip...in two places. I went through labor without any kind of meds so I was in so much pain from just the birth that the tearing was not as bad as I anticipated. Trust me, it burns and hurts like hell. If you rip, you rip. It heals very fast if you take care of yourself. As far as the diarrhea and nausea with labor, didn't have it. I did have very, very mild contractions, probably Braxton Hicks contractions for weeks before I went into full labor.
    Anonymous