If you could only change one thing about yourself, what would it be? and Why did you pick that one thing?

Chunky_Dynamic

Asked by Chunky_Dynamic at 11:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• My weight, have fought with it all my life, if I had just one wish thats what it would be. I don't want to be skinny, just not fat
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:51 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would be more interested in having a "life" for myself instead of focusing ALL my attention on my daughter. As a single mom who works with CPS, I am soooo cautious about bringing ANYONE into our lives that I have not done a background check on! :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• my hair. i would make it grow faster. it's at an awful medium length right now which would look ok if my hair didn't do this naturally. from the top its completely straight till it hits my chin and then it goes in and then poofs out and does this stupid curled upward shit at the bottom. it looks like goody girl hair and i hate it. my hair looks fantastic when it's really long but this medium length i can't stand. i want sexy hair, not good girl hair
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'd change my hair. I hate my hair. I wish it was red so I couldn't have to keep dying it.
    MaryanneMac

Answer by MaryanneMac at 11:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My acne.. i have such low self esteem because of it :(
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would have to agree with buttonits...I would change my weight. I have gained so much weight since I have had my kids and I want SO badly to lose it!! I have tried dieting, excersising (when I can), taking supplements and nothing seems to work. My thing is I don't really care what other think about me so much as what I think about myself.
    MyLilClaireBear

Answer by MyLilClaireBear at 11:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I hate my nose.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm a pretty okay weight for my height....even pregnant just lose the tummy and I would be happy to stay the weight I am (5'6 and 152lbs) but I have this back fat right above my booty...hubby calls it B.O.B...Butt On Back LOL....I would DEFINATLY get rid of that! It makes all my shirts fit funny and I hate it!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I wish I was more talkative, I'm very shy.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My weight-- I have gained a lot of weight and I am heavier than I have ever been. I stepped on the scale a few weeks ago and seeing that big number was a wake up call. It inspired me to take control of my eating, watch what I eat, start excersicing, and go on a carb counting diet. Since that day I have lost 8 1/2 pounds! (now only 100some to go...). My mom's family is morbidly obese, and I decided I do not want to end up like them I want to be slim "normal-sized' (w/in recommended weight for my height) and healthy!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011