What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?

Chunky_Dynamic

Asked by Chunky_Dynamic at 11:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• 1) Quickly try and right any wrongs that were weighing on my mind 2) Pray for forgiveness 3) Leave work and spend the rest of the day with my children/family.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• What I do anyway and that is tell the people I love that I love then. And make sure my kids are with me.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Get all of our family together & spend every last minute with them.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• grab my family and fly to my sister to spend the rest of time with all of us together.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Spend it with my family, same as always. Love on my husband and son as much as possible...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Same thing I do every day..........."Try to take over the world"
    Okay not really but basically the same thing I always do, which includes spending time with family and friends, furthering my education, and doing household chores. My family and friends now that I love and care about them as I show them daily through my words and actions, thus there is no need to do anything differently if "the world ends tomorrow" or if I die by a drunk driver in a car accident, or a plane crashes into my house(though the odds are rather slim). It doesn't matter. They already know so it changes nothing.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Spend every moment with my family.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 12:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Make sure my family knows how much I love them and know that Jesus Christ is my savior!!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Thats how I live life now. Everyday I live life to it's fullest, for we never know if we will see tomorrow!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• probably the same things i do everyday. love my family, take care of them and the house, talk to my besties, play in the dirt, and enjoy the warm sunshine..knowing i've given 'it' my best!
    oh, and i'd probably give thought to eating an entire chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting and shavings piled on top.
    :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2011