Just for fun................

Just wanted to see what kind of story we all could come up with just for fun, the only thing is you have to put what first pops in your mind............

We cafe moms are going on a picnic up in the mountains, we are going with no kiddos and no hubbies just the ladies what will we do while we are there and what will we take? I will start and you just add from where I leave off and so on............

We will be leaving and meeting in Colorado for our fun weekend with just the ladies I can not wait to meet all of these ladies that have answered all my questions and helped when I needed them, Im anxious but also nervous, I hope I remembered to pack all I needed, being so excited I'm sure I forgot something

GO..............................................

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 12:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• But I'll make sure I don't forget the most important thing, the wine. If it's going to be a good ladies weekend we will need it. I'm anxious and I know I can't be the only one. A little alcohol will loosen us all up.

Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Guess it''s just two of us headed to the mountains with our wine.....LOL
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2011