My dh wants to but I don't...what do you do?

My dh is always ready and willing to give me oral he says just say the word...lol Well in the past I truly enjoyed it but now after 2 kids... yes we still have this but I feel kind of like ooohhh gross I mean I will do him but for me neh! I'll pass yes lots of woman would die to get their stuff eaten but with discharges and periods I just feel gross I mean I don't have discharges all the time but I feel bad/gross if he were to go down on me and suppose there's discharge(I know sounds gross) but this is inside my head...aarrgg I hate that I think this way. He says he doesn't mind and to not worry about it but I can't help it, how can I get over this stupid way of thinking :/
Thanks ladies!
Not to mention when we do do 69 I can't seem to concentrate so I would rather give him a BJ.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree I don't care fr 69 because you can't concentrate on what you are doing and enjoy it at the same time. I am very paranoid about that as well, so I always shower right before, but my god, I would kill for it at this point.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 12:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You do realize that discharge is completely normal for any woman regardless if they have kids or not.

As long as it's not a yeast or bacterial infection, it's a normal part of your body. Maybe more noticable now that you have had kids but still normal.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Take a nice relaxing bath before hand. This will clense you & help you relax. You can also douche with plain warm water to assure there is no discharge when you go to bed. I am also very self concious about it. So, I got the distance to make sure I am all clean & relaxed. Then, I can ENJOY! Hope this helps. :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• **cleanse. Sorry for the typo.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Wiping your nether regions with a baby wipe before going to bed might help you feel a bit fresher in that area. I would also think that if he is willing and eager then clearly he is not grossed out by anything yet, so it's more in your head than a reality that anything is gross down there.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• If you are not enjoying it, I urge you to discuss it with him. I don't feel that we should feel obligated to do something that is distastful (lol) to us. Find another point of attraction that is stimulating to both of you. Read a new, well written sex manual together. There are no end to the creativeness you can deliver in the bedroom. By the way, I see nothing wrong with oral sex.......but if it has become "old hat & troublesome" for you........try something else! Beth100

Beth100

Answer by Beth100 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• If it's normal discharge, not yeast issues, he may think of it as you being turned on ;)
    since_3.18.93

Answer by since_3.18.93 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I had the same issue for some time. The cure... Taste your self. I know, gross right!? Lol! Know thy self ladies! It's ok to play and it makes sex with that special someone so much better!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have issues with that as well, but my dh LOVES to do it. Usually once I cave and let him get started, I find that I'm very happy that I did. lol
    Jessica79

Answer by Jessica79 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Ha! Im not alone I do not like to recieve oral sex. I think it goes back to my childhood that was the only time I remember pain was when he went down on me. I have since realized the pain was probably him biting my vagina, but it still doesnt change the fact that most of the time I will say no to that.
    NTAMS

Answer by NTAMS at 3:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011