Going early..

I am only 29 and a half weeks pregnant. I am due on June 27th. My belly is about 4cm too small, but my baby is the right size. The past few days I have been feeling like my belly is being blown up like a balloon, like that it is over expanding and stretching and it get rock rock hard sometimes and sometimes kinda hurts too. I have been told that it may be Braxton Hicks since they the stretching feeling is more uncomfortable than painful. But people have been telling me that if he doesnt have enough room in there he might come early. I am really scared for him to come too early and have problems. Is there anyway to make my belly grow? lol. I know there most likely isnt, but Im nervous and just looking for some advise.

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 12:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry, your body will do what it needs to do for your baby. People who tell you that you are too small are just trying to make conversation, not trying to scare you. Tell them to shut up. lol.
    EBee12

Answer by EBee12 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• l I have been told I look small through my entire pregnancy, and it ends up I actually am lol. But so many people tell me that if he doesnt have enough room in there then he will decide it's time for him to come out, even if its actually too early, and that makes me nervous
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Your body will make room. They go through growth spurts just like they do when they are out. I just went through a few weeks of that balloon feeling. No one's uterus is naturally big enough to have a baby, it has to streeeeeetch. It isn't fun. But it comes and goes in phases. And no, you won't go early if you don't have enough room, your body will make it.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• At 30 weeks i was measuring 29 weeks and have been a week behind until last week! i am 36 weeks and measuring 34 weeks. my dr says as long as her heartbeat is good hes not worried just means that she will be small
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 1:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Im not worried about him being small, I am worried about him not having enough room and something going wrong because my belly is the thing thats too small, not him.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Are you eating right?

If your dr isn't concerned, though, I wouldn't worry about it...
    mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 3:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i feel the same way
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2011