Do you dress or act different when seeing your dh's ex? (keeping it civil though)

I just can't wait to finish with her. (CS)
Oh but I love my step kids they are good kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Nah.. when seeing ex Dh sure but seeing my other half's ex nah!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• NAHHHHH, Either way I dislike like fake people. And sure wont pretend to . (dont get me wrong... I did try to get along with her for step DD's sake..... but b/c I don't "contribute to society".. work outside the home, I am beneath her. SO my beaneath her rump let her know she is not welcome IN OUR HOUSE.... porch is far enough.!!!
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I wouldnt act different. Be yourself. But if it makes you feel good to be yourself in jeans that flatter your booty and your hair doen just right then go for it! If nothing else, you will get an ego boost out of feeling pretty.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i act nice to my boyfriends ex....but thats only because she stuck me in the middle of the drama since im having their daughters half brother -.- i would much rather slap her then be nice to her but thats just me, i cant wait until they have a court agreement on visitation....im tired of her bashing him all the time
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 2:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Nope, I go as I am BUT what I love is when her newest child (baby #4 with Daddy #4 and ex husband #3.... my fiance is baby daddy #3 and ex husband #2) runs across the room yelling TI TI!!! And jumps into my arms. He is so sweet and she HATES that he loves my attention. Ah well. He loves my fiance too. He kicks and cries when I give him back to his Mom cause we are leaving.
    1lv2stks3nlz4ev

Answer by 1lv2stks3nlz4ev at 3:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011