Can a woman shave?

Yes I shave my eyebrows, legs and underarms I do the waxing thing too but it can get expensive. I'd would like to do my top lip and sides of my face but I am so tempted to shave instead until I am able to go get it waxed.
What would you do I hate hair on places I don't want it.
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I wax only - I rarely shave unless I'm really pressed for time. For, uh, sensitive areas I go to the salon but I also wax my legs and underarms at home. The at home isn't that expensive.

Answer by missanc at 12:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I've always heard that when women shave their face the hair just grows back faster and thicker....I don't know if that's true but I've always heard it
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Nair
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I wondered the same thing myself..
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I shave my under arms, legs, down there and also my face but I have put shaving creme on my face. After I'm done shaving my under arms I dip the razor in water and shave the unwanted facial hair off my face and shave my brows. I have been doing this for year and nope my hair doesn't come back in faster or thicker.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• do not shave your face!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• do not shave your upper lip unless you want a mustache, i'm serious-- eventually the way the hair grows back on that area it will be a mustache b/c you'll have to shave it every day and will get a five o'clock shadow. just go buy pre-waxed strips and do it yourself. it's cheap and easy.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011