Has yours changed?

Has your endurance and strength changed since you've had kids? I get tired faster and I'm not nearly as nimble as I was lol I'm 24...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Health

• I have gotten a lot weaker. I used to be able to easily lift 200lbs...lol I am lucky to be able to carry 20lbs worth of groceries now.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yes definitely. Although I was always tired before. Now that part has actually gotten a little bit better. My SO just said the other day how much easier I was to wake up now lol. But everything else has gotten worse. I used to be the person my friends called when they were moving because I had no problem lifting couches and all that. Now I'm lucky if I can pick up an end table without groaning. Ugh.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Honey wait til your 42...I have been over due for a nap since 1986 lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• That's wierd. I'm the same way. I used to be able to get up early with no problems and now I'm tired out easy and can barely lift anything. I'm only 22 and feel too young to feel like this.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2008