Problems with sons bio dad

I am getting so stressed out, my sons bio dad has been constantly filing motions. He obviously doesn't care about his son, he is just totally drama. He keeps filing objections after the court amended that the drop off location be in my hometown, he filed an objection for me to drop him back off which is an hour away each way. Obviously that should tell the judge that he really doesn't want to see his child, because he wouldn't be making such a big deal coming to get his son for his visitation. Nobody told him he had to move an hr away he moved that far by choice. And the best thing is he came up and filed a motion on the day he was supposed to pick up his son. Funny how he can file court motions on his visitation, but can't come and get his child? now thats a horrible father. Whats your opinion?

ashleypalomba

Asked by ashleypalomba at 12:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• Oh gosh, I see my future(sp?) in your situation.. *Bump*
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• its just horrible because he's purposely trying to get me in trouble and he's lying I don't even bother him. Only time I ever file on him is once in awhile when I ask for an increase in child support.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• have you thought about meeting him half way>>>> that way its a total of an hr for both of you.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• kkbird I filed a motion stating I cannot meet him half way. I don't have the means to. I don't have a license or a car. Also I am 8 months pregnant and cannot take long drives. Even if I did have a car and license I still wouldn't because its not my fault he decided to move. My husband has a car, but its a company car for work that he cannot drive unless its local or for work.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• what he pays now in CS isnt enough???, now he "HELPED" make this child, pays support and cant get an even ground with you for the child's sake in ?
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have tried to get along with him. It doesn't work when I try talking to him he swears and harrasses me on the phone. I have exhausted all avenue's. Especially after he lied to the court making up all these stories. Its not like he has to drive up here a lot he has his son on tuesdays barely shows up. And no he barely pays any money and now that my child is going to be entering kindergarten I took him back to court because he refuses to pay for half after the judge issued that he pays for half.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I see. SO bio dad up and left you with nothing and moved away from you all for what reason... better job??? some other girls, family for support so that he can help with child support... or does he work under the taable claiming nothing.....
    (lol)
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• actually kkbird I left HIM when our son was a month old. My son is now almost 5. (I hate when people assume he left me) I left him because he didn't want to step up and be a father. He is still saying he needs to get used to being a father. lol. I am now happily married to a wonderful man that raises my son as his own, and in my eyes is my sons "daddy". He just doesn't want to pay which makes him a bad father.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• that sucks.... hope the judge sees through his bitterness towards you...
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I don't even need his child support I have enough money. But its just the point. Don't cry and complain that my son calls my husband daddy. Bio dad is never there doesn't want to see child or support child.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011