Are you an extreme couponer?

Where do you find your coupons at?

mommyg24

Asked by mommyg24 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have recently started this, so I am kind of new.. But the websites I use are coupons.com, smartsource.com and redplum.com.. Hope this helps!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I wouldn't say extreme, but maybe more religious? Newspapers, www.coupon.com, magazines (All You found at Walmart has a bunch), and manufacturer websites. I also get to see deals I might otherwise miss by liking fan pages on facebook dealing with freebies and coupons.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I just get coupons from my Sunday newspaper. I find that most coupons can't be doubled or you can only use one coupon per item, so I've never understood how the heck these ladies pay next to nothing for their groceries.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am trying to become one, lol. I find coupons online and in the newspaper. This website, http://coupon-wizards.com/ has a lot of great info and also some printable coupons. They also offer an insert service so you do not have to buy the paper. I was getting like 3 to 4 papers a week to build my coupon stockpile but I just started buying 5 sets of inserts from them. They also have a page on facebook where lots of people will tell where certain sales are and match them up with the coupons.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Im not an extremem couponer. Ive seen that show on TLC and think its crazy! I wish i could be getting that good of a deal however i dont think i would like my house looking like a mini store. also wouldnt things expire sooner than you could use them? and then wouldnt that make buying all that useless?
    im new to couponing also and need to find other places for them. i use coupons.com. i can never find any good coupons in the paper!
    Jayseeka

Answer by Jayseeka at 12:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I buy from "The Coupon Clippers.com" or "Coupon Dede.com"

I print from Coupons.com or SmartSource.com

I use cellfire also. Plus store websites and cards.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Kari727 I was wondering the same thing. I've always used coupons but not aggressively. And I'm not interested in stocking my whole house. But I would like to maxamize my spending. Especially with the increase in prices for grociers. Thanks ladies
    mommyg24

Comment by mommyg24 (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have 2 stores local to me that double coupons 55 cents and less...so a 55 cent off coupon to me looks more like $1.10 off. I wait for sales...and we have lots of those 10 for $10 sales...you don't have to buy 10 of the same item, you can mix and match. I get things free often that way. Also, store coupons (good only in that specific store can almost always be paired up with a manufacturer coupon.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm trying! I buy a few sunday news papers print coupons off line. If you google it a lot of helpful stuff will come up
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Wait for sales. Use a manufacturer coupon and a store coupon.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2011