? About how active is your marriage? adult content

ok so lately the last few months of so my dh does not ask for sex..it might be once every few weeks and at that point im so pissed I dont want to..see I have a very healthy sex drive I can do it whenever and however (meaning several times daily) its not a must but a least every other day or every two days would be great for me..but my dh will not..he doesnt seem interested in me at all..its so confusing to me..he doesnt ever kiss me unless hes leaving for work.etc..well now that his daughter is back (14) been gone for 5mnths I know things are only going to get worse bc she will be able to hear when we ever do get it on..Im just flustered with this..how do I get his attention..! I have tried everything from nice dinners and lingerie..porn whatever but nothing works..its like he just doesnt care...I have talked to other guys about it that im close to and they say they wish their women would be like that..bc they have to beg lol...I just dont get it..does anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• If I had to guess, I'd say your man may be suffering from impotence. If he's half as sensitive about it as most men that would explain his reaction when you want to talk about the problem. Has he allways had a slow libido? Is this problem getting worse? Does he take longer to urinate than before? When he does urinate does he sound like he's in pain or come out flushed? It's a fact of life but most men are to embarrassed to admit it especially to the woman who expects him to perform!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Ok first of all I'm letting you know this is an honest blunt opinion, so if you're looking for sympathy only and not real advice stop now :) Ok, so, first off quit talking to other men about your sex life, that is asking for trouble and those men are interperting it as "I'm not getting it at home and I need it bad." That's what us women at CM are here for :) And, I've been in your shoes, my DH goes through phases and drives me nuts (in a bad way lol) I just take care of myself when I need to. So hopefully for you its just a phase as well.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My husband is the same way. I don't think he has as high of a sex drive as I do, plus with work and the kids etc. he is more tired than I am. I have gotten to the point where it doesn't bother me because when we do have sex, it's amazing!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Quit talking to other men first off. Talk to your husband about it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• have a talk with him and ask what you can do.. seems like you are doing all the right things to me
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• op here: I have only talked to men in the family that are around my age that I grew up with..its not like they are strangers or anything..I have talked to my husband several times and it ends up with a big arguement...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2011