Ultrasound: Boy/Girls/Wrong position/Other parts in the way?

I already have 2 boys and it just doesnt look right to me! What do you think?

clo1988

Asked by clo1988 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• wow, thats a very hard photo to see.. it doesnt look right to me though, you are right..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Looks like a boy to me! I have two girls and theirs looks nothing like that it looks like a bump with a slit on an ultrasound. Congrats!!!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Well, it looks like a boy to me but that is of course just an opinion. What did the ultrasound tech doing it say? I would go with whatever the medical staff says since they have a better chance of getting it right then us. But to me....boy. :)
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I had an elective 3d/4d done at 16 weeks and this is from that ultrasound! She was searching for an hour and she finally said ITS A BOY! I had the routine 20 week one done today and the tech said there is no way to tell bc there are handsand feetall in the same area! Baby is in the exact same position he as in a few weeks ago so now im second guessing it! My husband has been questioning it from day one though!
    clo1988

Comment by clo1988 (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Have another one done in a few weeks if your really unsure, you don't want to buy all blue and ended up needing pink! LOL.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Look like a boy to me. Kind of a weird position, but yeah boy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2011