Why is it

why is it, when i put a post up on my facebook saying about how i got like 9weeks left before the baby comes but it will be the last one as another could kill me so will be getting my tubes tied and that i need to start washing her clothes once i got my draws for them. Now can anyone tell me where that is saying im complaining or im not happy cos i also put down how i wanted to be around for my 2 girls and my husband the 3 most important people in my life, to me thats not complaining, but my aunt seems to think im complaining she even said i've not been ill during pregnancy or after it but what does she call pneumonia and being sedated for 2days of my little girls life. Please can anyone tell me where this is complaining ot saying that i'm not happy.

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• ah, just try to take it with a grain of salt...let her words go in one ear and other the other.

You can also just remove her as a fb friend.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I took as you were excited that you only have 9 week left until you get to meet your little one, but peoples own experience tend to cloud how they take things.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i excited i cant wait for her to be here
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• When you post things, just make them not visible to her by clicking on the lock button below your status update. I don't see how it's negative, but some people just look for things to gripe about.
    soccer.mom

Answer by soccer.mom at 3:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Can't please everyone...just ignore it. When you don't agree with people but they insist on giving you opinions, just yes them to death!

I complain on my FB wall sometimes...big whoop.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2011