No sleep for mommy...

My 7 month old last night nursed all night along, she must have a least 15 times, it felt like every time I feel asleep she was screaming. Most of the time she didn't even want to nurse just sleep with it in her mouth. If I would get up to use the bathroom she was screaming the whole time, I'm shocked it didn't wake her sister up. Why was she like this she was fine all day.

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sucking is soothing...maybe a pacifier would help. My sister has one for breastfed babies and it helps cut down on gas.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• she won't take them she pulls them out of her mouth as soon as i put it in every time.
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I dont have anything to help you. Hopefully it was a one time thing and you get rest tonight :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• "No sleep" is part of the Mommy Contract, y'know.... She did it 'cause she's normal. It will pass.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• She's most likely going through a grotth spurt. Give her a few more days and if it does not let up take her to see the Dr. Better safe then sorry. As a mother of 3 i understand, nap when she does and take it easy on the house work so you can keep up as much energy a you can
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 2:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2011