Ok dumb question about calories/diet?

I just need to loss a few lbs I am 5'0 and 114lbs I was 108 two months ago and somehow gained weight fat(think it has to do with my birthcontrol) I have problems with my legs and a rod in my back that prevents me from doing exercise and was wondering whats the best way to cut a few lbs off. Do you look at the calories your eatting and try and cut them out like having a glass of water instead of a soda or look at the fat intake of an item. Sorry I have NEVER payed any attention to lables before. Any input is helpful thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• Watch your fat gram intake, try to keep it below 30-40 grams a day. You can also up your fiber intake to over 20 grams a day. Doing both of those will automatically cut your calories to a healthy range. Drink lots of water too, cut out sodas completely.
    Jessica79

Answer by Jessica79 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• drop the calories and do what exercise you can... even walking or working your arms/legs in a sitting position will help burn those calories.
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• cut calories, eat healthier. drink water instead of juice or sodas. cut back on fatty, sugary snacks and eat fruits and veggies instead. good luck!
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 3:07 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Just cutting out soda could be enough. You could also probably walk for exercise.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• no question is a dumb question and there is always an answer, if you think that it is your birth control, then maybe you should switch it i had this happen to me before no one wants to gain weight for no reason at all
    Chunky_Dynamic

Answer by Chunky_Dynamic at 1:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2011