When does one feel different like there is a little one stirring inside---i'm only about 3 weeks along

at what week stage do moms feel different---like something special is happening in secret--- that you can feel a change--- the drama of a new life inside you??

what i am referring to is something very subtle, very spiritual, like a surge of electricoty, the bonding of mother and child, a connection , a tie, a link that begins the lifelong and beyond mother/child connection---that kind of a stirring---NOT the kind where you can actually feel the baby"s movement, see/feel the waves in your "tummy" and/or the kicking of litle feet and/or the pushing out of little hands---this is my question---concerning the stirring that i feel--an electricity, a charge, a connection , a bond, a "stirring"-I know from science and research that the bonding  begins in the fallopian tube---before the baby is even implanted in the womb--studies have proved it----that is how important bonding is----and tragically and unfortunately that bonding connection does not  happen in surrogate implantation as the baby's important journey through the fallopian tube is not possible and is denied the baby and  the mother, and the baby's journey through the  fallopian tube is not possible and is denied to the baby and the mom via invitro fertilization-----nature knows best : )     Modern medicine---not so much   : (

That is why women can feel changed, electric, alive and special so early after conception---also,the bonding in the fallopian tube is to promote a strong and healthy connection and attachment in the womb, the baby's bonding in the fallopian tube encourages a bonding and an attachment in the womb---thus avoiding miscarriage.  

And to think of how STDs have been fouling up women's fallopian tubes with infections and scarring, and how that affects fertility, and how that increases miscarriages.

When did you moms feel that "stirring"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think most mom's physically start feeling their little one bouncing around inside of them around the time the 2nd trimester starts or a little after.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• hmm every pregnancy is diff.. i didnt feel anything diff. with my first pregnancy until about 4mnths with this pregnancy i felt my body changing b4 i even tested positive!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• it all hit me when i felt her move for the first time, january 19th i was 19 weeks :)
    jdish

Answer by jdish at 4:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I was about four months or so along when I started feeling movement.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 4:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011