Do you ever feel overwhelmed?

If so what do you do? I have so much to do and so little time.
I need to vacuum, clear the sink into the dishwasher, I mean it is not much today but I'd rather sit here with you ladies and waittil the last minuste to do it...oh and my dh can tell too...lol He'll say so I see you were busting ass today...at the last minute.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I actually started having anxiety after I had my DS. I just recently started taking this herb/vitamin called True Calm. I only take it when I feel like I can't handle anymore or I will burst. It works great and it doesn't have any side affects. It's all natural. It keeps me focused and calm. The best part is that I don't feel like I've taken anything. I just feel like myself :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yes, but not because of housework, hubby and I share this 50/50 but I get overwhelmed at the stress of taking care of my mom who is 92. What I do to distress is spend a few hours at the beach to clear my head.

Answer by older at 1:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• lol that's funny he notices! I do that too though, wait until the last probably 1/2 hr and go crazy.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Frequently. But it all gets done eventually AND I spend lots and lots of time on Answers. Life is good.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Some times. Those days I just take the day to spend with my son.
    malexander2009

Answer by malexander2009 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Nice to know I'm not the only one who puts it off, and then busts my butt the last hour or so..lol yes, I get overwhelmed, especially if I've taken a few days off from cleaning (like over the weekend) bc no one really picks up after themselves it seems like..dd's close to 3 so I stay on her about getting her toys put back up when she's done with them,..and I've just left dh's things where they lay and mention it to him about picking his things up..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I do that too.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I do it too! No advice here
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I get everything done in the am, then have time for cafemom. Of course I'm a morning person.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 11:18 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I take it one day at a time.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2011