Fell down stairs a week and a half ago.

I fell down the stairs a week and a half ago and landed on my back. It knocked the wind out of me and I was pretty sore the rest of the day. For about a week my right side where my kidney is at hurt a little bit and ice made it worse but heat helped so I figured I just pulled a muscle. Now my back hurts up and down my spine. It hurts to bend over, go up and down stairs, pick my daughter up and it aches even while I'm sitting. Do you think its still a pulled muscle or should I make an appointment and have an xray done?

kvanness0824

Asked by kvanness0824 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• i would probably make an appointment personally
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 2:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• feel betterSounds like your sciatica.......doctor bound or at least a chiropractor! Good Luck...

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'd see my doctor.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i agree, chiropractor

asil

Answer by asil at 7:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'd probably make an appointment to get it checked.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2011