Couponing

So I never should have watched extreme couponing. And above that I never should have told my husband about it. Now he is having me search for coupons and see what we can do.... BUT I have no idea to where to even start getting coupons. I went to walmart and they had a couple coupons but nothing that i really buy at all.

Shani527

Asked by Shani527 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Food & Drink

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• make sure to buy the Sunday's newspaper every week & try this website out: http://thekrazycouponlady.com/print-coupons
    Also learn your stores coupon policy to see if they accept other stores coupons and if they allow you to stack store coupons with manufacturer coupons. I know that Walmart won't let me stack them but Publix & Target will. And Publix accepts other competitor store coupons.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• The newspaper is where I get all mine from. I don't like printing any out so I just clip those.
    chiquis

Answer by chiquis at 11:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• The folks on the show do this for months before shopping.You have to have products you use or want and then collect a lot of them to buy a lot of products.The best i ever did was getting t-bone steaks for 1.99 a pound.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2011