Big boobs!

To all my naturally big boobies ladies. Do you enjoy having big breast? Mine get in the way fall out of the bra, not to mention good luck finding a bikini top that gives good lift and coverage or getting a cute tank top without worrying and my boobs going to fly out of this lol My dh loves them but man sometimes i wish i had a b cup lol i know the grass is always greener right?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 2:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I got lucky and only had a large chest while I BF but man, i don't know how you ladies do it! I could do anything, seeing my toes was hard, finding clothes that covered was hard, all my shirts rode up lol.

y'all are champs I am so glad to be back down the itty bitty titty club lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I enjoy it cuz if mine were small I know I'd probably want big ones. I am envious of smaller girls who can go with out wearing a bra & look fine. Hate bras.
    ; )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Hate them and would gladly donate. I had c cups at 13! I'd love a large b or small c again.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I LOVE my big boobs. One stop plus .com has a large varity of clothes/ swim wear. Tank tpos are not the style for you, find something more flattering for your figure. The only thing to consider: Do they hurt you? Breast reduction might be the answer for you.
    Call4me

Answer by Call4me at 2:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• omg!! i would love to be bra free hahaha thats so funny and sad :(
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yep! Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Im a DD and I WISH I had a B, or even an A cup. I would SO love to be able to wear a tank top. Id NEVER try and put my gal's in a bikini top! Been a DD since I was a teenager and I accepted LONG ago that Id never get to wear a bikini top or cute tank tops. Dosnt stop me from wishing.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have never decided if I am large chested or not...guess it depends on who you ask and how big theirs are....lol

I am a large C small D. Fit right into that middle size category. i actually like my boobs. I feel like they are a nice size.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I constantly tell my husband one of these days i am gonna get my boobs reduced down to atleast a C cup....I am a DD size and hate them! They make my back hurt, get in the way and nothing fits right. They are very annoying to me!
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I love them.. lol.. I used to be a B before babies.. not Im a D
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I was a C before my son and stayed at a D afterwards. I miss that my old clothes don't fit on my boobs anymore. I do love how they look in a lower cut shirt though :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 6:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2011