How to get that soft, manageable, lucious curls kind of hair?

And it moves with you not just stiff or hard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• the old fashioned way. Lots of product before curles , then hot rollers
    Call4me

Answer by Call4me at 2:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Get a good wig :)
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I got a perm about a year and a half ago and it is still helping my hair stay curly. I just use a curing gel on it and scrunch it up and it gets really pretty loose ringlets. I love it now. :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Make a wig out of my hair lol. I have hair like that and actually hate it. I wish I had straight hair.

Answer by gemgem at 2:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• It starts with what you're using to shampoo & condition the hair. There's so much variety now, look for something made for curls. Also be sure to use a good leave-in conditioner as well. Curls need moisture, that also helps with manageability. For a styling product, try mousse instead of gel, as gel can weigh the hair down & become hard on the hair. Mousse is more lightweight.
    MamisAngels

Answer by MamisAngels at 9:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am a hair stylist and hot rollers or a large curling iron for styling. Product wise it depends on your hair type so if it is naturally curly with frizz you might try Biolage Deep Smoothing System. If curly and no frizz try Curly Sexy System with the Curly Sexy mousse. If you are straight and fine use something like Biolage Whipped Mousse before drying. It is so light and airy, gives great volume, shine, and bounce, yet adds the perfect weight to the hair strand to help hold that curl. If it is straight and heavy hair, use a good heat spray before curling like Vavoom Gold Heat. Works great. When style is in, finish off with light but good hold hairspray that will not destroy the bounce. Joico Mist, Nioxin Spray, or Color Smart are all great hairsprays. Hope this helps if you have any more questions I'll be happy to help if I can.
    StylistByDay

Answer by StylistByDay at 12:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2011