Large Families

Do find that having a large family sometimes makes it hard for you to make friends? I don't find too many people with large families in person. Most have 1 or 2. But here on the cafe there seems to be sooooo many more.... I was just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• No it doesnt affect my friend making abilities. I have 5 kids ranging from 21 to 6 yrs old and two grandkids who are 4 and 2. If anything it opened up the pool of potential friends for me. All of my friends are other moms I have things in common with. Our kids play the same sports, are in the same class, or what have you.

Answer by gemgem at 2:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I've met lots of people IRL who have families as large as mine or larger - I can't really say that its put a damper on our friendships to have as many kids as we do.
    Jessica79

Answer by Jessica79 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have a household of 7 and was raised in a household of 9! I have some close friends and some family friends...
    The more the merrier!!!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2011