Can someone tell me what this is i woke up this morning with pimple like spots on my upper arm and back and they are kinda of itchy my husband says it could be a heat rash but i dont know .could it be a heat rash or somethin else ..thanks for looking

ethansmommy909

Asked by ethansmommy909 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• Could be hives - especially if you're in an area where the seasons are changing and producing allergens.
    Jessica79

Answer by Jessica79 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have the same thing on my chest, personally mine is from spending time in the sun and my body trying to rid it's self of toxins that have been in all winter.. like spring cleaning. I hate it! have your doctor take a look.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• is it getting worseor the same??? google spider bites... see if any of the pictures look like it
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am getting the same kind of thing, they pop up in different areas of my body then go away only to pop up somewhere else! Sometimes they go away for a few days but rarely in the same spot.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• heat rash, hives, dry skin...
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• thank u all so much for ur answers
    ethansmommy909

Comment by ethansmommy909 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011