BABY SHOWER :D

I am throwing my sister-in-law and best friend a baby shower in may and I want some original and fun games. We have a lot of kids in our family so we have used all the common ones, taste the baby food, tp around belly etc. Do you know of any games I may not have heard of that are fun?

rhonda111787

Asked by rhonda111787 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in

• fastest diaper changer, guess the baby food flavor, guess the time and date of birth, write messages for the new baby to be added to a baby book.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am not sure where to get the cards, but it was a memory game where you had to find the baby. Not sure how to make them. There was also a pin the diaper on the baby game, similar to pin the tale on the donkey.

sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• It's another classic, but there's the one where you give everyone a clothespin, and if they say the word "baby" whoever catches (or tricks) them gets the pin; whoever has the most wins.

A twist on the baby food game that is either disgusting or funny (I vote for funny, with a shot of gross) is to take a bunch of newborn sized diapers and an assortment of candy bars (mini-sized is fine). Put one type of candy in each diaper and microwave until pretty melty. Smear it in a bit, and pass them around. Now guess the candy in the diaper.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 2:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• guess the belly size with string and then measure. Whoever was closest gets a prize.
    Break your water- freeze baby favors in water, and have people try and get theirs out first.
    give everyone a clothespin or safety pin. Every time they say baby they have to give it up to whoever catches them. Whoever has the most pins at the end wins a prize. If you say baby you lose all your pins, not just one.
    jtruax

Answer by jtruax at 2:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011