Plan my datenight with husband please ( revised)

Can you please help me step by step plan a great datenight with me and my husband tomorrow night from 5pm-12mid? thank you so much. perferebly like this example below:

4:30pm sitter arives
5pm Dinner ideas
6pm what to do next
Etc.........
Thank you very much for all you help God Bless You!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Dang you eat dinner EARLY! lol....since you do eat so early though I think it would be fun to pack a picnic dinner...a fancy one with gourmet cheeses and french breads and some kind of pasta salad and maybe some wine then go to a secluded, romantic outdoors area with lots of shade trees, maybe near some water....hmmm....let me think about the rest and I'll post again
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• 5 pm. Dinner at a place you have never been before. ( Fondue:Melting Pot. Japanese: Hibachi or Sushi...) Something out of the ordinary
    Hit a local Museum and tour it or Go to a movie if that is more your speed. Museums leave a lot of time for talking though.
    Fill in the time gaps with a walk around the park or a lounge to have a glass of wine.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I wish I could help you specifically. It is hard to do because I have no idea your personalities and what you like to do. For us we would go to our favorite supper at Texas Land and Cattle. If we had a sitter until midnight..the next thing we'd do is hit our favorite dance hall. Have a few drinks, dance until 11:30 and head home. Stopping at a taco stand can be romantic...it's all in what you do with it. My Husband did that once. He set up a sitter and told me to wear jeans and be casual and nothing else. The next thing I know we stopped at our fav. taco stand. We got the food and the next thing I know we're sitting on a blanket at the lake watching the sun set and talked. Choose something you both love to do. I hate movies on date nights..We spend 2 hours starring at a screen and not talking..we can do that at home.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Okay after you finish your picnic dinner you could go skating, bowling, maybe to a street fair or concert in the park...something really fun and casual....after that go to an ice cream parlor or something for dessert...then maybe to the movies .... as you can tell I like casual dates that won't end up costing a whole lot of money lol....If your looking for something a bit more elegant this isnt going to work for you LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• create a love letter for your husband.

5pm - arrive to your favorite restraunt if not, then pack a picnic and arrive to your favorite park, while eating, read your love letter to him.

6pm - go shopping

7pm - go to the movie theater and watch one of your favorites that one of you've been dying to watch and get frisky. (or maybe a boring one so he's more into getting frisky but then that might be a waste of money.)

9pm - take a stroll through a park arm in arm and talk. either take a blanket for other reasons...lol hopefully someone has the rest of your night planned after 9
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• What city are you in. That will help me come up with more ideas!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I live in houston but mommie! Wow so many great ideas. love the love letter idea( i'm a total romantic and this is great for me) americansugar80. you know what we have never had a picnic dinner so that would be great guys, but what to have in my yoggie basket? lol thank yall
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA!!!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 3:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Oh! This is cool! the Houston Symphony is doing a show that night 'The Music Of Led Zepplin: A Rock Symphony'  starts at 7:30 perfect to follow a quick bite to eat.

The Hobby Center for the Preforming Arts is having an atr expo... 4pm-9pm.  So a late dinner after would work.

There is totally a Melting Pot in Houston.  (My favorite place to eat!)  That is at least a 2-3 hour meal.

Ooo, there are eseveral Comedy clubs...The Comedy Showcase is Headlining Chris Miller and his stuff looks pretty good.  Shows at 8 and 10:30 they serve bar style food and cocktails so I would do dinner before... or late after.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2011